April 14th – April 18th 2022
A 4 night restoration retreat in The Heart of The Blue Mountains – Jamaica
Middle Path Movement and Reign in US are collaborating to bring you a Tropical, Restorative dream. We are combining our energies with the owners of Blue Mountain View Guesthouse to bring you an experience combining the healing powers of Mother Natures jungle, the art of yoga and mindfulness and the roots of Jamaica.
An opportunity to reconnect with the simplicity of the earth, to wake up to the sounds of jungle leaves whispering and the trickling of water falls. A chance to step away from western chaos and simply BE. To put your trust in US and allow us to guide you through yoga classes surrounded by humming birds, meditations, sat by waterfalls and jungle walks to reconnect and revive.
From the moment you step into the retreat space all that needs to be done is show up; with love, we have carefully created an itinerary that balances adventure, rejuvenation and education of culture.
We’ve all experienced spiritual fatigue during these unprecedented times, so if you’re ready for deep relaxation and self-care, away from daily responsibilities and immersed in nature, our wellness retreat in the Jamaican Blue Mountains is here for YOU!
What To Expect On Our Jamaican Blue Mountain Retreat
Our 5-day all-inclusive Wellness Retreat from $999 (early bird price) includes:-
- Locally sourced meals and jungle fresh dishes served to you three times a day prepared by our in house chef.
- 5 comfortable nights at The Blue Mountain View Guesthouse surrounded by jungle, rolling hills and the sounds of waterfalls
- Morning and Evening Yoga classes with Jessica or Teela to start the day fresh and finish the day right
- Guided breathing and meditation classes by Jessica or Teela in various location
- Learn to harvest and grow your own Blue Mountain coffee from the local coffee crops
- Hiking and local excursions
- Interactive Workshops (inner-child healing, visions board rebirthing and embracing divine masculine/feminine, womb attachment healing)
- Cultural Rasta experience.
- Unplug, release, rejuvenate and reconnect!
Join us for a well-deserved refuge in paradise where we invite you to cultivate mental, physical and emotional balance.
We look forward to holding space for YOU – Reign In Us and Middle Path Movement.
Read more about our team below!